Cancer Sample Policy
A Cancer Prevention and Screening Policy should include:
• A commitment to removing exposure to all known or suspected carcinogens in the workplace.
• A commitment that no carcinogens will be introduced to the workplace in the future.
• A commitment that employees with cancer will not be discriminated against on grounds of disability (this is unlawful under the Equality Act 2010).
• Provision for time off with pay for regular cancer and other screening for men and women.
• Provision for time off with pay for treatment.