What are Scotland’s Political Parties commitments to Equality and Workers in Scotland?
About this Event
Ahead of the 2021 Holyrood Election, join the STUC Equality Committees as they quiz representatives from all of Scotland’s political parties on a range of Equality related issues; and political parties outline their plans and promises to tackling inequality and injustice and building a fairer and more inclusive society and world of work.
• Scottish Greens - Patrick Harvie MSP, Co-Leader and Spokesperson for Finance, Economy, Fair Work & Equalities - Scottish Green Party.
• Scottish Nationalist Party - Fulton Macgregor, SNP candidate for Coatbridge & Chryston – Scottish National Party.
• Scottish Liberal Democrats - Caron Lindsay, Spokesperson for Social Security, Housing, Older People & Equalities - Scottish Liberal Democrats.
• Scottish Conservatives - Jeremy Balfour MSP, Shadow Minister for Older People & Equalities - Scottish Conservative Party.
• Scottish Labour Party – Carol Mochan, candidate for Carrick, Cumnock and Doon Valley, East Ayrshire, and Scottish Labour spokesperson for mental health and older people.